Hello and Well Met


Over the bridge of concepts lies the land of story

Good day dear reader,

Over the last decade I have been on and off writing multiple stories based in one grand fantasy world. I have yet to finish or publish any of the writing but I'm in not rush to throw ink on paper just to finish a story

In the process of writing many thoughts have to come to mind. You know the easy to answer what's my path type of questions. Recently I started considering the deeper meaning of the themes present in many fantasy stories or any story for that matter.

So while I travel into the depths of concepts worry not that those ideas will be dissected like some laboratory experiment. Expectations should not be of APA sited works and scholarly discussions. Of course credit will be given when it is due but this is more about the feeling of these themes. To explore reactions and using research see where these reactions come from. Are these ideas built into the mind through nurture or is it a part of our nature to have certain feeling regarding primordial elements?

Hopefully this is not incredibly boring. I'm running fast and lose with this so I hope you'll continue on the path with me as i further my understanding and hopefully can help others on their literary journey




Comments